- All dogs must have at least one full set of core vaccinations (or recent Titer results) and have a clean bill of health. Core vaccines include rabies, parvo, distemper, hepatitis. Bordettela (kennel cough) vaccine is NOT required and if you choose to get it please quarantine your dog for 2 weeks afterward. We will not accept dogs before that time as they can then shed the virus to other guests.
- All pets must have nails cut prior to comming OR I can do it at a cost of $10-20
- All dogs must be free of fleas and other parasites
- All dogs should be registered with their county and wearing tags with contact info.
- Dogs aged 8 weeks and up are welcome.
- Payment must be made in full or credit card info given at time of reservation.
- Payment is not refundable for early check out
- All dogs must have collars
- Any pets that mind the cold should bring coats
- Any damage that occurs as a direct result of your dogs stay must be paid for by owner (see Damage costs sheet)
- Dogs who are normally crated should bring crate (or we can provide one)
- Please notify us if you will be late for pick-up, a late fee of $5/hr will occur otherwise
- Check out time is 11:30 am, if the dog is not picked up by this time a daycare charge will apply